High School Chinese Composition Begins with Universal Aestheticism
1. Only when we set out can we reach our ideal and goal. Only by struggling can we achieve brilliant success. Only by sowing can we reap the harvest. Only by pursuing, can we taste the dignified person.
2. If friendship is an evergreen tree, then it must be watered by the spring of the heart; if friendship is an invincible flower, then the sun that shines on it must rise from the heart.
3. Family love is Zhu Ziqing's father's background, family love is the needle and thread in the hands of Mengjiao's loving mother, family love is Wang Wei's sigh of "being alone in a foreign country, thinking twice of his relatives every festival", and family love is Su Shi's wish of "long-term wishes, thousands of miles to all be beautiful".
4. Youth is the agar brewed by the blood drop of will and the sweat of struggle - lasting fragrance; Youth is the rainbow weaved with the eternal hope and yearning - brilliant; Youth is a copper wall built with eternal perseverance and tenacity - solid as gold soup.
5. Optimism is the line of egrets that go straight up into the blue sky. Optimism is the ten thousand-point white sail beside the sinking boat. Optimism is the fragrant grass that flicks with the wind at the head of the parrot island. Optimism is the point that turns into spring mud to protect flowers.
6. Love is a sunshine shining in winter, which makes the poor and sick feel the warmth of the world; love is a spring that appears in the desert, which makes the dying people see the hope of life again; love is a song floating in the night sky, which makes the lonely people get spiritual comfort.
7. Destiny is the roar of heaven when Xiang Yu's hero died on the Wujiang River. Destiny is a series of painful inquiries left by Quyuan on the Miluo River. Destiny is the tragic symphony that Beethoven struck at the fingertips of his deaf ears. Destiny is the brilliant page written by Ostrovsky after his blindness.
8. Bone spirit is Mencius'faithfulness that "wealth can't be lewd, poverty can't be shifted". Bone spirit is Li Bai's arrogance that "Ann can destroy his brows and bow down to his dignity and make me unhappy". Bone is Qian's tenacity of "shattering the body, shattering the bones, not fearing, leaving the green and white in the world". Bone is Ye Ting's awesome fearlessness of "how can a human body crawl out of a dog's hole?"
9. Friendship is a great savings in life. This savings is the pouring of money in distress, the unfavorable advice on the wrong road, the sincere support when you fall, and the spring breeze that wipes away your tears when you are in pain.
10. Faith is the pillar of a towering building, without it, it is just a pile of scattered bricks; Faith is the riverbed of a great river, without it, there is only a flood of waves; Faith is the spark of a blazing fire, without it, there is only a cold firewood; Faith is the main engine of ocean liner, without it, there is only a paralysed gigantic frame.
11. Tolerant friends must sympathize with brothers and feet, tolerant families must be happy, tolerant nations must be strong and prosperous, tolerant world must be peaceful and beautiful.
12. Bright moonlight, I hold the clearest cup; falling afterglow, I hold the warmest strand; burning red leaves, I pick up the hottest piece; fragrant grass, I pick a bunch of the most brilliant; long life, I want to pick the world's heaviest - perseverance.
13. Everyone is confused about the value of life. There is an old saying in China that "a gentleman can't be burdened with food", but there are also "a big husband can bend and stretch"; there are Li Bai who can't suffer a little grievance and say, "An Neng breaks his eyebrows and bends his back to power and nobility, which makes me unhappy"; there are also practices that endure humiliation and humiliation, lay down his salary and taste courage; there are Xiang Yu who is upright and does not blame himself on the Wujiang River; there are Liu Bang who endures to swallow his voice and finally achieves hegemony; there are Deng Xiaoping who supports the ship in the prime Minist Mao Zedong was forced to complete the 25,000-mile long march.
14. Flowers push open the door of spring, shade push open the door of summer, fruits push open the door of autumn, snow push open the door of winter, and sincerely push open the door of friendship.
15. How many laughters are aroused by friendship, and how many tears are dried by friendship. The harbour of friendship is warm, and the breeze of friendship fills the sails. Friendship is not an emotional investment. It does not require dividends and dividends.
16. Sometimes life is the helplessness of "breaking bridges outside the post, loneliness and no owner", but more the persistence of "long road, long road, long way to go, I will search up and down". Sometimes life is the embarrassment of "crossing the glacier of the Yellow River, will climb the snow-covered mountains of Taihang". But more importantly, it is the heroism and optimism of "sometimes when the wind breaks through the waves, hanging the clouds and sails directly to save the sea".
17. Perseverance is the cohesion of sand and stone in a thousand-mile levee, accumulated bit by bit, which makes it impossible to see before and after; perseverance is the silk-spinning of spring silkworms, which is surrounded by thread by thread, and insisted on slightly, only then can it break cocoon and regain the brilliance of light; perseverance is the sail of a long-distance ship, with sails, the ship can reach the other side of success.
18. Beauty is a few remnants of snow wandering in the cold winter. Beauty is a few clouds wandering in the blue sky. Beauty is a sunset jumping on the lake. Beauty is a few bird songs echoing in the dense forest. Beauty is the white clouds floating in the blue sky, the green water wrapped around the foot of the green mountains, the light green wet by the spring rain, and the golden yellow in the autumn fields.
19. If life is a solemn castle, if life is a lush tree, if life is a flying seabird. Faith, then, is the pillar of the dome, the deep roots, the flapping wings. Without faith, the motive force of life disappears; without faith,